INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Maureen St Clair collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below.
Maureen St Clair will process information about your use of www.maureenstclair.com.
The usage data may include:
(1) the browser types and versions used
(2) the operating system used by the accessing system
(3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
(4) the sub-websites
(5) the date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
(6) an Internet protocol address (IP address)
(7) the Internet service provider (ISP) of the accessing system
(8) the geographical location of the user
(9) the page views and site navigation paths
(10) the pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
(11) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to:
(1) deliver the content of our website correctly
(2) optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
(3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
(4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
In order to process this information, she has obtained the user’s consent.
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data
Maureen St Clair may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to her regarding her services and products (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts Maureen St Clair via email or via a contact form, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored.
The personal information may include:
(1) the user’s contact information
(2) the user’s name
(3) the name of the user’s employer
(4) the user’s job title or role
(5) the metadata associated with the communication
(6) information contained in communications between the user and Maureen St Clair
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to Maureen St Clair are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing her relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting her products and services to customers.
Maureen St Clair may process information that the users post for publication on www.maureenstclair.com or through her services (“publication data”).
Users can post information on www.maureenstclair.com in the following ways:
- blog comments
- email enquiries
HOW INFORMATION IS USED AND SHARED
In general, the Personal Information you provide to her is used to help her communicate with you. For example, she may use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users and provide technical support.
In general, Non-Personal Information is used to help improve www.maureenstclair.com and customise the user experience. Non-Personal Information is also aggregated in order to track trends and analyse use patterns on the Site.
Legal purpose of the processing of personal data
RETAINING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Maureen St Clair will store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering her need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that she may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with her. When the personal data that she has collected is no longer required, she will delete it in a secure manner. She may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
● If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
● In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask her to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
● You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications sent to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails she sends to you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact her by emailing email@example.com
● Similarly, if she has collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing she conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
● You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about Maureen St Clair’s collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
She responds to all requests received from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy may be updated from time to time by publishing a new version on www.maureenstclair.com . You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Maureen St Clair may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or by placing a prominent notice on www.maureenstclair.com . Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check www.maureenstclair.com and this privacy page for updates.
This website is owned and operated by Maureen St Clair.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Maureen St Clair. Contact details as above.